Friday, January 30, 2009

Sorry, Its been so long

We have actually been playing and had some great opportunities lately, but I have been extra busy myself and have not been focused on the website. I now have a 2 month old (Abigail), and she is taking up more of my time (which I am happy to give to her).Anyway, just this last week we had the opportunity to lead worship for Mt. Olive Baptist Church's Revival on "Student Night." This was a great chance for us to get back together and play. We have two more opportunities coming up soon. Lauren and I will be leading worship for a Senior Citizen center on February 8th and the whole band will be leading worship for a special girls retreat for Mt. Olive. We did find this to be a little bit odd, because our band is 3/4 guys. Well, I am sure that we will have a blast anyway.I am consistently amazed at the fact that we have these opportunities, and even more so that we are able to get paid for our efforts. I am so grateful for these friends of mine, and I praise God that we are able to do this together.

No comments: