Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Camp Dawson and Tuscaloosa

So, recently I have been pretty busy. Two weekends ago, Unfettered minus Bradley was at Camp Dawson in Calera, AL. We had a great time. The truth is that our extra activities outside of leading worship there were tons of fun. (BB guns, bow and arrows, golf cart skiing, etc.) I am so thankful for this group that I get to lead with. We did something different on the last session, we allowed the students to worship through the reading of the scripture. It was a pretty awesome experience. And as a bonus Lauren played the shaker. We were so proud.

This past weekend, I had to go by myself to Tuscaloosa, AL to lead worship for 4 churches together as they did a combined Fall Retreat. It was a great time. I had the opportunity to lead the students along side David Kizziah, who is about to leave for two years to go to Zambia as a missionary. It was a great honor!

I look forward to whatever it is that God has in store next. In the mean time I am writing some new music.

No comments: