Thursday, May 22, 2008

Psalm 42

Well there is few things i would like to share.
1. Lauren and I will be singing in church this Sunday. At the bottom of this blog will be there lyrics to the new song just written this week that we are singing.
2. We are really excited about our summer. We have more planned in the upcoming months than we usually do. We will be playing on June 5th at Shocco Springs leading worship. June 7th we are playing at Dawson for their 5k. later in June we are traveling to Meridian, MS for a 3 night worship leading/concert event with First Baptist Mt. Olive. and then in July we are going to Panama City Beach, FL for a college retreat with East Memorial Baptist Church.
3. I am going to be playing at the new Starbucks coffee house starting in 2 weeks. i am going to be playing mostly original stuff and i am really excited about this opportunity.

Psalm 42

Chorus
Why are you cast down O my soul?
Why are you so disturbed within me?
Hope in God and praise His name
For He alone is salvation

Verse 1
As the deer pants so my soul
My soul thirsts for God the living one
My tears have been food both day and night
I pour out my soul to you Lord

Verse 2
Deep calls to deep at waterfalls
All your waves swept over me
By day the Lord commands His steadfast love
At night His song is with me from above

No comments: